Dear Patient Family,
We hope this email finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at our office has remained the same: our constant commitment to your health and safety.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at our office both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply, and take your temperature.
- You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, the coffee cart and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be texted when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment temporarily.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- We will ask that you limit the number of guests with you at your appointment to one unless you have young children.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (940) 665-0726 or visit our website at www.davideurichdds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible. If there is anything we can do to make your visit more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Dr. David Eurich and Team