Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find information regarding dental insurance and payment plans. If you do not see your preferred method on our list or have additional questions, please call our office at 940-665-0726 to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance is a great way to offset the cost of dental care. It differs from medical insurance which eventually covers the majority of medical care costs once you have met “out of pocket” expense. Dental insurance offers a limited dollar benefit each year to be used on dental work and it generally does not increase benefit the more you use.
In order the offer the highest quality of care at the most affordable fees, we work closely with all dental PPO dental insurance plans and are providers for select insurance companies. As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track dental claims.
Smile Savings Plan:
Many patients have found that their employers do not offer dental insurance plans or once they retire dental insurance plans are not affordable. For patients with no dental insurance, we offer an in-house Smile Savings Plan to help offset the cost of quality dental care. The plan is available for individuals and families at anytime throughout the year. Our staff would love to give you the details. Just think…..no maximums, wait periods or limits on the type of care you would like to have!
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: We accept debit cards, Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!